| || |
| || |
• A single account manager per customer; your trusted point of contact.
• Call centre support with a personal touch: nearly 100 support staff at your service 7/7.
• Multi-vendor maintenance support (on site or in our workshops).
• Modular system approach and personalised service.
• Logistics: more than 300,000 shipments/year throughout the EU supported by our local logistics network, for you.
| || || |
World-class technical expertise and European logistical services at your fingertips
Every day, we at Toshiba work with many small, medium-sized and global enterprises in a complex world without boundaries. We listen and we understand your needs, regardless of the size of your organisation. This enables us to deliver a breadth of ICT services born from a long tradition of serving people across the globe every day since 1950.
We empower our customers thanks to our European service support network in 11 countries with over 500 ICT, retail and supply chain specialists at your disposal, as well as with our extensive partner network in the other European countries.
Toshiba - the professional technology consultants you can trust.
So your customers can continue to trust you.
In today's knowledge-based environment, the retail industry is undertaking projects to deliver complex products to satisfy equally sophisticated client needs.
In addition, the speed at which the economy moves and the pressure to continuously improve time-to-market, is driving all of us to achieve better response times and improve quality.
Toshiba excel in the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques, to a broad range of focused activities, in order to meet the requirements of the particular project.
- Integration: localisation and configuration of the customer ICT platform, including the appropriate software.
- Installation: delivery, installation and start-up of the customised solution.
- Pan-European deployment securely controlled by a European project team.
Services are our forte. We concentrate on the essentials to help drive the overall strategic objectives of our customers. Toshiba is a can-do enterprise with a track record for high uptimes.
- Telephone support (diagnostics, problem solving…)
- Remote technical support
- Preventive maintenance
- IT infrastructure management
- On-site support coordination and dispatch.
- On-site intervention, participative maintenance and RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation)
- Multi-vendor hardware support (Wincor Nixdorf, NCR, IBM, Jujitsu, Datalogic, Metrologic, Motorola…)
- Dedicated account manager
- SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
Toshiba's European Logistics Centre is at the heart of a pan-European network of spare parts distribution centres at each of our sales offices.
Designed to meet the training and education needs of our customers in Europe, Toshiba has an established network of training agents.
This guarantees the best possible use of your installation, covering general areas as well as application specific solutions thanks to our methodical approach.