TOSHIBA TEC Europe is a total retail solution provider with sales offices and business partners covering Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Reliable store solutions making use of future-proof technologies and platforms are what today retailers expect. Total cost of ownership and IT investment protection are very important issues when designing, delivering and maintaining solutions that have to be installed on a pan-European scale and supported for many years.
Through continuous product enhancement and partnerships with leading technology vendors, TOSHIBA TEC commits itself to always deliver the best possible solution for the tough food and non-food mass-retail environment.
Our store automation concept also encompasses other innovative solutions such as electronic shelf labels, mobile computing devices, RFID-based POS solutions and many more.
Critical success factors for IT systems in the retail industry
- Usability: Ease of use for store staff
- Manageability: Ease of use for IT Staff
- Performance: Real time information exchange and reduced transaction complexity
- Adaptability: Allow easy implementation of new business flows
- Robustness: Tolerate hardware and network failure and provide recovery without data loss
- Interoperability: Easy integration with other (legacy) systems and devices using open standards
- Scalability: Easy deployment of higher capacity
- Cost: Systems have to protect IT investments and run on current hardware with minimal modifications.
TOSHIBA TEC’s store automation products meet those factors from the design phase through the deployment until the maintenance phase.
storeMate is the TOSHIBA TEC software suite of retail applications designed for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in various retail segments. It supports retail enterprises in multi-store and multi-banner environments in all store sizes varying from a single POS to 100+ POS.