Our corporate culture: our five commitments
Management policy of the TOSHIBA TEC Group
“Monozukuri”*: creating our products with pride and passion
Keeping our customers in mind all the time and everywhere.
1. We aim to provide timely products and services with reliable quality and functions as well as high user-friendliness, creating value with our customer in mind through our superior proprietary technology and in collaboration with the world’s best partners.
2. We want to foster an open and healthy corporate culture in which a strong professional team may tirelessly seek new challenges, by respecting the individuality of each employee, striving to promote each one’s abilities, and implementing a fair and appropriate system of evaluation and rewards.
3. We seek to contribute toward the development of a global society as a good corporate citizen, law-abiding and ethical, by fulfilling our responsibilities toward each country and community in which we operate and respecting local culture and history.
4. We put concern for the environment as a priority in all our business activities so as to protect people’s safety and health as well as the world’s natural resources.
5. We endeavour to maximise our corporate value, and on the basis of sound and transparent management, we strive to achieve appropriate profits and reserves, constantly seek to implement management innovation and energetically invest in research and development, among others, in order to meet the expectations of our shareholders.
* “Monozukuri” is the ongoing process of creating new values realised in quality products and services that exceed customer expectations by applying superior proprietary technology and knowledge nurtured over long years.